Culture & Values
A career at Five Star Fabricating offers an exciting and challenging opportunity for people passionate about continuous improvement and providing outstanding service to world-class customers. Whatever your career path, we are looking for people with a solid work ethic who share the same commitment to quality and service that enable us to deliver continued growth year after year. With a career at Five Star Fabricating you become part of an industry leading company that ensures each team member goes home safe, healthy and fulfilled every day. Our flat organizational structure allows for continuous opportunities for professional growth and development. In other words, this is where you’ll establish a career, rather than merely having a job.
Benefits & Policies
You won’t hear “average” from us when it comes to employee benefits. We maintain a clean, professional, and high-tech work environment with competitive pay and benefits including:
We want our employees and their families to live happier and healthier lives.
- Superior/Generous health care coverage – Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Short & Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Wellness Programs including smoking cessation & weight loss assistance programs
Work hard, play hard
- 10 observed holidays
- Paid time off
Manage Your Finances
From our highly-rated retirement savings matches to financial advisors and planning services, we offer many resources to help keep you financially fit.
- Competitive pay with annual performance and salary review
- Bonus plans
- 401(k) pre-tax savings plan. Employees are immediately vested
We invest in you
- Tuition reimbursement for job-related courses
- Off site seminars and training for individual professional development
Big company benefits, small company feel
- regular company wide luncheons including an annual Cinco De Mayo Fiesta and a fish fry with locally caught blue gils just to name a few!
- discounted gym memberships
- discounted hotel rates
- Employee referral program
Five Star Fabricating is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.
A Great Place To Live & Work
Five Star Fabricating is located in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin, which is conveniently situated between Milwaukee and Chicago near the popular destination town of Lake Geneva. Our community of 5,000 residents offers small-town living with big-city life just a short distance away. In addition to being a great place to live and raise a family, the area also is home to a rapidly growing and supportive business climate. A number of large and growing corporations call the area home, including Snap-On, Uline Inc., and Jockey International.
If you are interested in a career at Five Star, please contact us today.